Technical Office Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Part-145 Technical Office engineer (m/f/d) for our location in Emden to strengthen and support our maintenance teams globally.
As a member of the Technical Office team, you will be an essential focal point for our maintenance teams (locally and internationally), CAMOs and OEMs. You will provide technical and administrative support to contribute to a safe, compliant and efficient release to service for our fleet and customer aircraft. Heli Service’s Technical Office is involved in all scopes of work, from offshore to VVIP.
You will have a solid engineering background with a desire to consistently provide a detailed and systematic output when managing the diverse projects our Technical Office is involved in.
- Promoting safe working practices and compliance in accordance with applicable company/regulatory requirements
- Ensuring continuous adherence to company policy and procedures
- Verification of customers work orders
- Prepartation of 3rd party work orders in our MRO database, Gannet, based on our customer's scope of work
- Defect management in terms of raising Technical Queries (TQ), Repair Instruction Queries (RIQ) and verifying required parts availability
- Approved maintenance data management specific to 3rd party maintenance and component maintenance as approved by company MOE 1.9
- Uploading and ensuring revision alignment of customer AMP and/or OEM MP for the purpose of 3rd party work orders creation
- Providing input for continuation training
- Incident reporting
- Part 66 licensed engineer
- Thorough working knowledge of EASA Part-145 and Part-CAMO requirements
- Thorough experience of maintenance administration
- Knowledge of O.E.M manuals and portals, TQ and RIQ processes
- Good IT skills with experience in MRO Software systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and ideally German language
- Independent and systematic working ethic
- An independent work environment in a growing mid-sized company
- Flat hierarchy
- Capital-forming benefits, company pension schemes
- Attractive company accommodation
- Different working patterns
Are you the self-motivated aviation professional to take on a dynamic position in a company with an ever-increasing global footprint? Heli Service International would be delighted to hear from you.